This machine used for assembling pocket spring unit via extruding glue through the nozzle to the spring rows. And upper and lower non-woven covers. It has the following advantage：
- 1. Adopting touch screen.
- 2. Easy to operate.
- 3. Highly automatic.
- 4. Stable performance.
- 5. Well-glued effect.
This semi automatic pocket spring assemblly machine adopts imported PLC control. Moreover, it use servo controlling the glue-spraying point. And high degree of automation and stable working performance. In addtion, it was introduces PB7 glue-spraying system from Nordson Corporation of the USA.
The machine can be used for assembly of drum type or cylindrical pocket spring. And adhesion of strip pocket springs can be realized in parallel or cellular forms. Intermittent glue spraying can save the glue cost by over 40%.
This machine can choose whether adhesion of the upper and lower non-woven cloth is required. Besides that, it can realize remote control the following subject
- 1. Monitor whether the mechanical program is working properly.
- 2. Online automatic repair function.
- 3. Program modification.
- 4. Update the machine system.
Finaly, this machine equipped with longitudinal and latitudinal cutting functions. Can be achieved that did’t require manual guard in later procedures.
Semi Automatic Pocket Spring Assembly Machine Features
- 1. The servo conveying mattress, size precision.
- 2. Mattress adjustment is convenient. you only need to enter mattress width and row number. The system will automatic calculation of transportation distance.
- 3. With micro-computer and self-developed system, ultrasonic welding, low noise, no pollotion.
- 4. The function of the automatic diameter cutting back, to save more time.
- 5. The CNC platform lifting for saving time and saving power.
- 6. An optional task model, more humanized.
- 7. The induction of the screen of light, more safety.
- 8. Freely programmable glue saving system with interrupted gluing lines.
JK-AS1 Semi Auto Pocket Spring Assembly Machine Parameter
|Glue Box||USA Noordson/ Spain Merlot/ Robatect|
|Glue Spray||Spot spray or continuous spray|
|Demand of Gas Supply||0.25m³ /min|
|Working Pressure||0.5-0.6 mpa|
|Spring Placement Metthod||Manual placement|
|Adhesive bed nets width||Maximum width of 2200|
|Width of Non-Woven Fabric||2300mm|
|Thickness of non-woven fabric||50-100g/ m²|
|Size Lenght||length3.8m, Width 1.8m, Height 2m|