Prototype of automatic packaging line, So we call it semi-automatic mattress roll packing machine. And it’s mainly for rolling the mattress after compressed or some small foam or foam mattress which is below 10cm. You need to use the PVC film as the packing materials, because the PVC film is sticky, when the mattress is being rolled, PVC film will rolled together and to firm the rolled mattress.
- The mattress needs to be manually placed on the film. and the shaft of the mechanical package will rotate.
- The machine uses the principle of cylinder introduction to push out the wrapped mattress.
- The thickness of the mattress must be less than 10cm before the package can be carried out. If the mattress thickness larger than 10cm, the mattress must compressed.
- 1.Good applicability. Just the mattress mater naterial is enable for roll wrapping, no matter it is the spring, foam or latex mattress also no matter how is the thickness, they are all suitable for that machine packaging.
- 2.The unlimited exit diameter; after wrapping, the diameter is unlimited. The exit diameter is according to the thickness, the size. normal the range is from 28cm to 35cm.
- 3.The perfect package performance. strong package, don‘t dilated and largen, both safety, economy and beauty, cost- effective.
- 4. Simple operate. The worker can operate the machine skillful after minutes training.
- 5.Low packing cost. The volume of foam mattress can reduce greatly after rolling packing. Thereby, the cost of transportation and storage can be much lower.
JK-R1 Semi Automatic Mattress Roll Packing Machine Parameter
|Max mattress||2000 × 2100mm|
|Worktable size||2010 × 2010mm|
|Mattress type||spring & foam mattress|
|Exit diameter||unlimited diameter|
|Voltage||380V / 50HZ|
|Packaging material||PVC and pvc file|
|External dimension||4600 × 2500 × 1300mm|